TO THE SHOP...

Saturday 7 November 2009

Challenge 17 'Photo Inspiration' & Winner of No.16

Challenge 17 - 'Photo Inspiration'

How to play: This fortnight you must make a papercraft item (card, giftbag, tag...anything goes) which has been inspired in some way by the photo above AND use a digi image somewhere. You don't have to use a 'Bee Crafty' image. Submit by Saturday 21st November (Midday UK) by posting on your blog and commenting below. The PRIZE is one of Bee Craftys downloads. (See full rules to the right.)
Now enjoy the beautiful creations of my very talented Design Team - all the images they have used can be purchased at our shop (use the purple button at the top of the blog)

Kim's gorgeous card uses lovely materials and cleverly picks up the pattern on 'Whimsical Girl & Birds' dress
Christine has created a wonderful Christmas card in these alternative colours with an added bit of sparkle and softness using 'Whimsical Girl & Snowman' Victoria's vibrant greens and pinks reflect the image brilliantly with a great added sparkle on 'Little Lady Birthday' image Trixi's lovely matching set particulaly picks up on the spots & dots element, great soft pinks and perfect placing of 'Bunny with Flowers' (also uses Doodle Dots from CupCake Crafts)
Sheri's beautiful card shows her wonderfully skilled crafting, lovely materials compliment the 'Whimsical Girl & Bird' image
Winner of Challenge 16 - Distressing - is Claire at CraftyC for her lovely card featuring different distressing techniques which enhance the design. Congratulations!

19 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Congratulations Claire!! You card is fabulous!!

Wonderful line up ladies!! I had so much fun with this challenge and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

trixi b said...

I love your easel card Claire! Great distressing! Well Done!
x

li-bee-ti said...

a real inspiration!
my card is here

Linda said...

This is such a beautiful inspiration picture!! I really love the pink and green combo. All of your cards are so beautiful!!

Here’s my card.

Angela Toucan said...

Well this project lokos less like the inspiration piece than I had planned. My little boy desperately wanted to swap the pink flowers for blue hearts. And as it was for his Grandma I let him. Here is My Project

Katherine said...

Amazing card from the DT.

Here is my card.

Katie said...

Wonderful DT work.
Here's my card

crafterGM said...

DT they are some great cards.
Here is my Card
Thanks Gloria M.

Lilacanglia said...

Super DT work,
HERE IS MY CARD
Hugs
Angie

Teri said...

What a lovely photo - the colours are yummy! Hope mine will do for the challenge.
HERE IT IS
Thanks for looking,
Hugs,
Teri xx

Jacqui - Crafty Cardz - The Freebie Gatherers said...

Some fantastic work here everyone.. really beautiful..

Crafty Cardz card is here!

Hope this fits...thank you :) x

Milnie said...

Hi!

What great Challenge! I followed the colors of the photo: Pink and Green ;) Mine is Here!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across this site, as I'm new to card-making and haven't heard of Digi-stamps before! I will check by often to get inspiration, thanks a bunch!

pinky said...

Gorgeous inspiration ladies, truely beautiful. I hope you don't mind I made a bag using your photo for inspiration. You can see it here
Thanks for looking
Pinky

Jodi said...

Here is my entry.

Audrey said...

Great cards everyone! Here's mine

ribenaruby said...

Super ideas, my entry is here thanks for looking!

Alice said...

Thanks for the awesome challenge Bee!! Hope I made the deadline this time... Here is my card!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Anne said...

Fantastic cards from the DT

here's mine
hugs
Anne x