- With the wedding season well under way this fortnights challenge is to create an item (card or other eg, tag, bookmark, wedding stationery..) on the theme of 'LOVE &/OR MARRIAGE'
- The prize is a Bee Crafty image of your choice (exc. PDFs & sets)!
- Deadline Midday Saturday 4th July (UK time.)
- As usual you must include a bit of digital somewhere, it doesn't have to be a Bee Crafty image, however I am giving away the freebie above if you want to use that, please take it from the blog and enjoy (just click on it to enlarge then save to your computer )
- Spread the word!
Friday, 19 June 2009
Saturday, 6 June 2009
To compliment last fortnights ‘Birdy Alphabet’ launch, I present ‘Bunny Numbers’ and ‘Bunny Sentiments Set 1.’ Both are PDF files (you will need Adobe Reader to view them) and priced at a very reasonable £1.95! Click here to go to my shop.
Now my download shelves are well stocked, I'm going to focus on a new look competition. The prize will still be any one of my downloads (with the exception of PDFs and Sets) but I am removing the condition to buy, or even use one of my downloads. I hope lots of you will get involved, please take any of my badges to add to your own blogs and spread the word :)
Elaine's gorgeous bunny anniversary card! Well done, you win a free download!
I am looking for a small DT to creating fortnightly items for Bee Crafty as examples to inspire crafters in their own creations and promote my designs. I would love to hear from you if you are interested, I am particularly looking for crafters who like to use digital images. Add a comment below or email me (address to the right.) This is what it would involve...
- Create fortnightly projects (cards or other items) that illustrate the up coming competition theme, which I will give you well in advance
- Your project would also need to include a Bee Crafty image (of your choice), which I will send you for FREE
- Send me an image of your item for me to use on my blog and elsewhere at least the day before the appropriate competition launch
- Post your project on your own blog with a link to me after it has appeared on Bee Crafty
- I will reference you clearly on my blog and design a little banner for you to add to your own
- Shout about Bee Crafty's downloads and competitions wherever possible!
Do email if you have any further questions, I look forward to hearing from you! I will announce the DT in next fortnights post and set them onto their first creative project :)
I've set up a group on the SNR (Scrapbook News and Review) Card Universe site here. You need to join, but they have some interesting resources, forums and links there...worth a look and if you do join please come and follow Bee Crafty's new group!