TO THE SHOP...

Saturday 8 May 2010

Challenge 30 'Something New' & winner of Ch 29

Update...this challenge has been extended by 2 weeks to 5th June. Bee :)
How to play:


This fortnights theme is 'SOMETHING NEW' so think new babies, jobs, homes etc.... You can create a card or other papercraft item but you must also include a DIGI IMAGE somewhere (this doesn't have to be a Bee Crafty one although we always love to see how you use Bee Crafty images, so do check out the shop).

Please submit your entry by Saturday 5th June (Midday UK) by posting on your own blog and using Mister Linky below.
The PRIZE is any one of Bee Crafty's digi images.

Now over to the DT...

Sheri's beautiful and delicately coloured card sets off 'Seated Bunny' wonderfully on this charming baby card

Victoria has created a lovely coordinating set with such a great colour combo and using 'Baby Bunny Suit'




Kim's great layout and super colouring makes for an adorable baby card using 'Toy Chest'


Winner Challenge 29 'Whole Lotta Fun'.....is Deb for her great use of a 'hole' as a clever part of her design, congratulations!





14 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

oops, I linked to the wrong post, please disregard:) It was fotr he holes challenge and I missed it (US time zone:) sorry

Jane said...

Fab challenge!!

Terrie said...

something new -- the caterpillar into the butterfly - AiFactory digi stamp -- but your art is lovely and will be downloading once craft budget is replenished!

Maria said...

Great DT samples and what a wonderful idea for a challenge. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Maria

Deb Neerman said...

Woohoo! Thanks so much for picking my "holey" tree stuffed with owls! I'm thrilled and honored ... and delighted to add another fabulous Bee-Crafty digi-stamp to my collection!

Now, the hard part ... picking one!

Thanks so much!

Edith said...

Great challenge and beautiful Design Team cards:)

Joanne Gilch said...

I was thinking new digi and new papers and new idea for a card, the tea bag folding...new for me on a card. I prev used tea bag folding designs on my scrapbooking.

STAMPING SAM said...

I'm so sorry - I did my speed reading again and read it to use something 'new' on the card! Please remove my name and I'll try again later. thanks!

ps I really gotta slow down! LOL

Unknown said...

What a lovely cards from the DT-team and such a great idea, too, this challenge theme. Love to play, ~Ira

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness...love the bunny one!

Anonymous said...

I loved the toy chest digital stamp so much that I purchased it but just haven't had a chance to use it yet - it's so nice to see a new stamp from Bee Crafty!

Fun challenge!

Anonymous said...

I loved the toy chest digital stamp so much that I purchased it but just haven't had a chance to use it yet - it's so nice to see a new stamp from Bee Crafty!

Fun challenge!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I am SO SORRY. I pasted the wrong link. Please delete #68 if possible.

Edith said...

Great challenge! This is my second entry... using my new-new sketch:)