How to play: This fortnight you must make a bookmark (any style) AND use a digi image.
You don't have to use a 'Bee Crafty' image, but I hope you'll be tempted to! Submit by Saturday 26th September (Midday UK) by posting on your blog and commenting below. The PRIZE is one of Bee Craftys downloads. (See full rules to the right.)
As a special treat I'm giving away this free 'stack of books' digi image, please feel free to take this image and maybe use it on your entry. Just let people know you found it at Bee Crafty. (Right click and save to your computer).
Now check out the super guest and design team creations to inspire you. You can buy all the images they have used in my shop here.
Guest Designer - Donnas beautifully coloured bookmark sees 'bookish bunny' looking completely at home on top of these books!
Sue has used a fantastic jumbo paperclip style and personalised each with a different image.
Lori shows how versatile 'seated boy' can be with her two very clever and different bookmarks.
Trixi has made a brilliant monster bookmark from the 'Halloween Set.' Super design with great child appeal!
Kim went to town on this project creating a gorgeous bookmark set and more (be sure to check out her blog.)
Dei presents a wonderfully distressed bookmark, cleverly stretching and combining images.
Christine bring us this pretty corner bookmark using 'bookish bunny' and has kindly provided a tutorial to help you make one too!
1. Materials: solid cardstock / image / whatever you want to decorate the bookmark with
2. Cut a piece of cardstock 5” square and mark with a pencil at 2-1/2” on each side
3. Score between two of the marks on adjacent sides
4. & 5. Cut off the other two corners
6. Fold at the scored lines
7. Cut another piece of cardstock in a triangle with 3=1/2” sides, fold in the corners and adhere the triangle to close the flaps
8. Here’s a photo of both sides of a corner bookmark
9. Now it’s time to decorate as you would like, adding the tail before adhering the DP
The Winner of Challenge 12 (digi papers) is the talented Maria for her clever use of digi papers not just in the background, but in the flower and dress. Congrats Maria!I would like to say goodbye to Sue who is leaving our design team. Sue has been a great contributer and will certainly be missed...here is a little reminder of some of her lovely creations. Be sure to come back next fortnight when we will welcome our super new DT member Sheri!