TO THE SHOP...

Saturday 23 May 2009

New Designs! Competition No. 5 and the Winner of No 4!

This fortnight I can introduce you to some more Fluffy Bunnies. Each just 99p!
'Bookish Fluffy Bunny', 'Fluffy Bunny Pair' & 'Fluffy Bunny Trio'.
Fluffy Bunnies are all 99p each. Click here to go to my shop

Also new is an exiting and versatile Birdy Alphabet. All the letters of the alphabet adorned with cute little birds all neatly packaged in a 3 page PDF file. (Print these out and use as they are or select a letter and resize it using the PDF tools when you open the file.)

Great for emphasising titles e.g., 'Bee' or 'Happy Birthday', or for combining into whole words.


Birdy Alphabet (PDF file) just £2.25 Click here to go to my shop


Competition No.5... usual rules once you've purchased on of my new downloads you are eligable to enter whatever you create out of it to the competition, the prize is your choice of any one of my down loads for free! Deadline 6th June (Midday UK) Look out for something new happening next fortnight....

Winner of Competition No.4 is.... Louise at Nimanoo Cafe for her lovely bear card, Louise wins a free Bee Crafty download of her choice!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Louise! The alphabets are adorable, Bee.

Louise said...

EEEEEEEeeeeeek!!! I can't believe it! thank you so much for choosing my card I'm absolutely thrilled!! Its my birthday weekend so this has just been the icing on my cake, thank you Bee! :D

I'm off to choose my download :) xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Louise!! A well deserved win!
And Happy Birthday too!
xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous new images :) You can see my entry for your competition HERE

Elaine xxx

Unknown said...

Hi, Bee!
Here is my alphabet card.
Thanks for looking!
Kim

Denise said...

Such an adorable card!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card. Congratulations to Louise!